Public release for 2021 Health Employee Census Results
The Australian Public Service employee census report for 2021 has been released. Read more about the census and Health's results.
The annual Australian Public Service (APS) employee census was conducted from 10 May to 11 June 2021. It collects information on the attitudes and opinions of APS employees.
We have published the Benchmark Report of what the 69% of Health staff who participated said.
The report shows we have maintained our positive results from the previous year’s report. Key findings include staff reporting:
- the department as a good place to work
- feeling engaged with their work and having a strong sense of purpose
- positive impressions of Senior Executive Service (SES) leadership.
The survey also highlights some areas to consider. We are focusing on:
- maintaining and continuing to enhance the way we lead, communicate and mange change, as we navigate through COVID-19 and transitioning back to the office
- continued focus on wellbeing and support for managers and staff to maintain strong engagement levels and a supportive work culture in the current environment.
Read the report, or visit the Australian Public Service Commission website to find out more.