The capability review helped us:
- understand the story – the health, aged care and sporting settings we operate in
- tell the story – what we do well and where we can improve
- shape the story – what the future of health, aged care and sporting policy and programs looks like.
Our response to the capability review details how we will:
- further improve the policies and programs we develop and deliver
- deepen our engagement with the community and stakeholders
- empower our staff to have a clear understanding of their role, greater autonomy and a strong feeling of contribution.
Read the capability review and our response.