Ninety-three projects will share $156.7 million of MRFF funding. This includes $33.6 million to help reduce the number of Australians affected by heart disease and stroke.
Funding is from the MRFF’s:
- Cardiovascular Health Mission ($33.6 million, 41 projects)
- Clinical Trials Activity initiative ($4.6 million, 3 projects)
- Genomics Health Futures Mission ($56 million, 20 projects)
- Preventive and Public Health Research initiative ($9.4 million, 4 projects)
- Indigenous Health Research Fund ($11.5 million, 11 projects)
- Traumatic Brain Injury Mission ($4 million, 2 projects)
- Stem Cell Therapies Mission ($24.4 million, 7 projects)
- Research Data Infrastructure initiative ($12.2 million, 5 projects).
Read the media release for information about these research projects.
Learn more about the MRFF.