Applications are open for the following MRFF grant funding:
- 2023 Clinical Trials Activity grant opportunity. $65 million is available for research into rare cancers, rare diseases and unmet needs, and effective heath interventions.
- 2023 Multidisciplinary Models of Primary Care (Streams 1, 2 and 3) and Stream 4 grant opportunities. $42 million will fund projects that transform patients’ access to safe, equitable and efficient primary care provided by multidisciplinary teams. These are the first grant opportunities under the Primary Health Research Plan Expert Advisory Panel's (EAP) research plan.
Guidelines are available for the:
- 2023 Targeted Translation Research Accelerator – Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes Mechanisms grant opportunity
- 2023 Targeted Translation Research Accelerator – Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes Drugs and Devices grant opportunity.
These grant opportunities will provide a total $40.5 million for projects that:
- develop new diagnostics, devices and therapies
- accelerate promising drugs and devices
to help people living with cardiovascular disease and diabetes. They are the first from the Targeted Translation Research Accelerator Plan EAP's research plan. Applications open on 7 November 2023.
Learn about the MRFF.