Grant opportunities for clinical trials and other vital research
The Australian Government is providing $103.4 million through the Medical Research Future Fund for research into women’s health, primary health care, clinical trials and other vital research. This includes $86.5 million in new grant opportunities.
Researchers can apply for funding under the following grant opportunities:
- $24 million under the Million Minds Mental Health Mission for research supporting new approaches to prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery
- $3 million under Emerging Priorities and Consumer-Driven Research to examine the benefits of medicinal cannabis for cancer patients
- $25.2 million for international clinical trial collaborations under the Clinical Trials Activity initiative
- $25 million for clinical trials to treat rare cancers, rare diseases and other illness with unmet clinical under the Clinical Trials Activity initiative
- $4.8 million for Primary Health Care Research
- $4.5 million for research into silicosis from MRFF Emerging Priorities and Consumer-Driven Research and the National Health and Medical Research Council
See the media release for more information.
We advertise all MRFF grant opportunities on GrantConnect