The 2022 Frontier Health and Medical Research grant opportunity will provide $400 million over 9 years:
- for ambitious, exploratory and ground-breaking programs of research (‘moonshots’)
- that deliver treatments for serious and incurable health conditions through a series of linked projects.
Funding is from the MRFF’s Frontier Health and Medical Research initiative.
The guidelines for this grant opportunity are now available on GrantConnect.
This is a continuously open grant opportunity with a 2-stage application process:
- applicants can submit an expression of interest any time between 13 February 2023 and the expected close date of 31 March 2026
- shortlisted applicants can submit full applications for a project of up to 5 years by invitation only.
Find out more about the grant opportunity from GrantConnect.
Read the MRFF 2022 Frontier Health and Medical Research Grant Opportunity – Frequently Asked Questions document to learn about:
- the redesign of the 2022 Frontier Health and Medical Research grant opportunity
- key changes to the grant opportunity
- available funding
- the expression of interest and application process
- assessment criteria.
Learn more about the MRFF.