Accelerated Research initiative
Accelerated Research has been consolidated into the Emerging Priorities and Consumer-Driven Research initiative under the MRFF 10-year plan. This initiative supported researchers working to develop new treatments and cures for debilitating conditions, in areas of identified unmet need.
What was the Accelerated Research initiative?
The Accelerated Research Investment initiative supported research in areas of unmet need and encouraged innovative research approaches and solutions. It has been consolidated into the Emerging Priorities and Consumer-Driven Research (EPCDR) initiative.
Why was the Accelerated Research initiative important?
The initiative supported projects leading to:
- new possibilities for cures for conditions that are difficult to treat
- the development of new treatments and innovative technologies
- better access to clinical trials and clinical research
What were the goals of the Accelerated Research initiative?
The initiative aimed to:
- improve patient outcomes
- stimulate research into areas of unmet need
- provide better access to innovative treatments and new technologies
Who worked with us on the Accelerated Research initiative?
The Business Grants Hub handled the grants.
For more information, contact us.
Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) contact
Contact for more information about the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF), or to provide feedback on the MRFF website.