If you have a Medicare card you can access telehealth services via phone or video. Find out more about accessing telehealth services.
You may be eligible for financial support from Services Australia or your local state and territory government.
Mental and emotional health
If the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic are making you feel anxious, stressed and worried you can access a range of mental support services.
It's important to take care of your physical wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic. The most important action you can take to protect your physical health is to get vaccinated.
Learn more about prioritising your physical health.
Support for matters other than health
See australia.gov.au for links to information on:
- safety advice
- financial support
- business and employer information
- support for individuals, families and communities
- education and child care information
To stay up to date on COVID-19:
- read what you need to know
- monitor the COVID-19 current situation and case numbers
- view the latest COVID-19 news and media
- know how to protect yourself and others