Aged care state and territory emergency contacts

Aged care service providers can call the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care in their state or territory if they need help to find vacancies or resources to manage an emergency. These numbers are monitored at all times.

Help us improve

If you would like a response please use the enquiries form instead.