The HTA Review Reference Committee will oversee the Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Policy and Methods Review.
The HTA Review Reference Committee will:
- agree the terms of reference for the HTA Review
- agree the expert in HTA to support the HTA Review
- oversee public consultations and considering submissions to the HTA Review
- oversee the analysis undertaken by the expert in HTA
- prepare a final review report and recommendations.
|Role on the Reference Committee
|Adjunct Professor Debora Picone AO
|Ms Ann Single
|Dr Dawn Casey PSM
|Professor Andrew Wilson
|Chair of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC)
|Professor Andrew Roberts AM
|Ms Elizabeth de Somer
|Member nominated by Medicines Australia
|Ms Adriana Platona PSM
The committee holds meetings as needed to meet the 31 December 2023 review deadline.