The Clinical Advisory Group:
- reviews and advises of clinical evidence regarding the BreastScreen Australia program
- advises on national clinical policies and procedures, and new and emerging technologies
- advises about clinical issues and risks.
Advice is provided within the context of current evidence-based best practice, and aligned with relevant college policies, guidelines and legislation.
The aim is to improve the delivery of breast screening services that are:
- nationally consistent
- evidence based
- high quality.
Clinical Advisory Group members include.
- Breast Physician
- Breast Surgeon
- General Practitioner Consumer Representative
- Nurse – including Nurse Counsellor and Breast Cancer Nurse