Find out how to use the content on this website. This includes information from other organisations, images and linking to this website.

© Commonwealth of Australia

The content on this website is copyright.

Except where otherwise indicated, you can download, display, print and reproduce the whole or part of this content in unaltered form for:

  • your own personal use
  • internal use within your organisation.

You must retain this copyright notice and all disclaimer notices as part of any reproduction.

You are not permitted to use any photographic images on this website.

You must not use the whole or any part of the content on this website for any commercial purpose.

Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (for example, ‘fair dealing’) or allowed by this copyright notice, all other rights are reserved.

Third party copyright

Wherever a third party holds copyright in content on this website, the copyright remains with that third party. Their permission may be required and you should contact them directly.


The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet website provides information on how you can request permission to use the Commonwealth Coat of Arms.

Permission to use the Department of Health and Aged Care’s logo may be requested by emailing us.

Linking to this site

You may link to this website, at your own expense and responsibility, but you must not alter any of the website's contents. You must not imply that the Australian Government endorses or recommends your website.

You must not reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this website on any other website unless express written permission has been obtained from us.

We reserve the right to prevent linking by giving you notice.

Contact details

Please send requests and enquiries about permission to:

Departmental copyright enquiries

For Departmental copyright enquiries and requests for permission to use information from our website.
Date last updated:

Help us improve

If you would like a response please use the enquiries form instead.