- Catch-up immunisations
It is important to review your patients’ immunisation history and provide catch-up vaccines when needed.
- Immunisation clinical support
Learn more about where you can access clinical advice and guidance.
- Storing, handling and administering vaccines
Read about storing, preparing and administering vaccines so that they stay safe and effective.
- Using the Australian Immunisation Register
Learn about the Australian Immunisation Register, and how you can use it to record vaccinations and generate reports.
- Reporting and managing adverse vaccination events
Adverse events following immunisation must be managed and reported.
- Immunisations for health care workers
Immunisation is especially important for health care workers because they have a high risk of catching diseases from infected people. They can then easily pass them on to other people.
Date last updated: