About the webinar
In this webinar you will hear from our guest speakers who are experienced mental health workers across Australia. You will get to learn about study pathways and careers options into a diverse and dynamic career in mental health.
Daniel Hermans – Professor of Youth Mental Health and Neurobiology, Thompson Institute
- Alison Hansen – Credentialed mental health nurse
- Iqra Syed – Telephone crisis supporter, Lifeline Canberra
- Joshua Maudsley – Assistant principal, Siena Catholic College
Find more information and resources on careers in mental health.
How to register for the webinar
- You will need to register for the webinar by clicking the link here: Exploring Careers in Mental Health webinar.
- This will take you to the webinar page. On the right-hand side, click the Register button and enter your details and click Register again.
- Once you have entered your details, the webinar invitation will be saved in your email calendar for Monday July 17 at 11 am.
Steps to access the webinar
- Click on the webinar invitation in your email calendar. This will take you to the webinar page.
- Scroll down to the link that says: Click here to join the meeting.
- Once you click this button, you will enter the webinar. As a member of the audience, your camera and microphone will be automatically disabled.
- To ask a question during the webinar, click the Chat button in the top left hand corner, type your question in the message box and click the triangle symbol in the right hand corner.
- Before the event, please test whether you can watch the webinar from your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- If the video pauses, exit the webinar and re-join the webinar via the same link.