COVID-19 response update to general practitioners - 26 March 2020
This webinar on 26 March 2020 is part of a series of webinars to update GPs and other key frontline workers.
How to watch the webinar
You do not need to RSVP for the webinar, and there is no limit to the number of participants.
To participate in a live webinar, follow these steps:
- Click on the Webinar link. This will take you to the webinar page.
- To start a live webinar, click on the ‘launch’ button (no log in is required). For upcoming webinars, this button will only appear 15 minutes prior to the event start time, and once launched will only display a holding image in the video player.
- After you click on the ‘launch’ button, you will see a video player - this is where you will watch the webinar. For upcoming webinars there will also be a chat window which you can use to submit your questions.
- You can test whether you can watch the live webinar from your device before the event. If the video pauses, please refresh your web browser by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
To watch a webinar that has finished airing, follow these steps:
- click on the webinar link. This will take you to the webinar page
- click on the play icon on the webinar screen
- 15 minutes prior to the event start time, you will only see a holding image in the video player
- before the event, please test whether you can watch the live webinar from your computer, laptop or tablet
- if the video pauses, refresh your web browser by pressing F5 on your keyboard
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our GP newsletters.