Primary Health Networks (PHN) primary mental health care guidance – primary mental health care services for people with severe mental illness
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- What primary care services do people with severe mental illness need?
- What is expected of PHNs?
- Performance indicators
- What is in scope for PHN commissioned primary mental health care services for people with severe mental illness?
- What activities are not in scope?
- What flexibilities do PHNs have?
- Useful resources and information.
Part of a collection: