Primary Health Networks (PHN) primary mental health care guidance – psychological therapies provided by mental health professionals to underserviced groups
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- What are psychological therapy services for underserviced groups?
- What type of services can be delivered under this level of intervention? What is in scope?
- What services are not in scope?
- Client eligibility for services
- What is expected of PHNs
- Performance indicators
- What flexibilities do PHNs have?
- Useful resources.
Part of a collection: