Practice Incentives Program quality improvement fact sheet – What practices need to know
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- Why is there a new Quality Improvement (QI) Incentive under the PIP?
- What is the PIP QI Incentive?
- What is the payment for participating in the PIP QI Incentive?
- What does working in partnership with your local PHN mean?
- When does the PIP QI Incentive commence?
- How do I sign up for the PIP QI Incentive?
- What is the PIP Eligible Data Set?
- How does a general practice submit the PIP Eligible Data Set?
- When does the PIP Eligible Data Set need to be submitted to the local Primary Health Network (PHN) by?
- What happens if I haven't submitted the data by the due date?
- Does a general practice have to submit their entire data set?
- Can patients opt out?
- Does a general practice get an incentive for submitting the PIP Eligible Data Set to their local PHN?
- How will the Department of Health know if my general practice has met the eligibility requirements fo the PIP QI Incentive?
- What does a PHN use the Eligible Data Set for?
- What are the privacy controls for the PIP Eligible Data Set?
- Are general practices required to use specific data extraction companies for extracting the PIP Eligible Data Set?
- What and who are the data custodians?
- What is the Population Health Data Set?
- What is the difference between the PIP Eligible Data Set and the Population Health Data Set?
- What do PHNs use the Population Health Data Set for?
- How do general practices submit their Population Health Data Set for PHNs?
- I have more questions. Who do I ask?
- Contact details
Part of a collection: