National practice standards for the mental health workforce 2013
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The standards are:
- Rights, responsibilities, safety and privacy
- Working with people, families and carers in recovery-focused ways
- Meeting diverse needs
- Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, families and communities
- Individual planning
- Treatment and support
- Transitions in care
- Integration and partnership
- Quality improvement
- Communication and information management
- Health promotion and prevention
- Ethical practice and professional development responsibilities.