National Drug Strategy 2017–2026
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Order this resource
You can order this resource by contacting National Mailing and Marketing:
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 02 6269 1080
Quote the order ID number above, the quantity of the resource you wish to order and provide your delivery address.
This strategy is a framework to build safe and healthy communities. It aims to reduce and prevent drug-related harm including:
- health, social, cultural and economic harms
- harm to individuals, families and communities.
This long-term strategy:
- identifies national priorities
- guides action by governments, service providers and the community
- outlines strategies to reduce demand, supply and harm.