Mental health nursing services in Australia: a how to guide for Primary Health Networks (PHNs)
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- scope of practice of mental health nurses
- credentialed mental health nurses
- the Mental Health Nurse Incentive Program (MHNIP)
- mental health nurses as a part of PHN clinical governance
- engaging mental health nurses: maximising service delivery outcomes in the primary health setting.