Medical Treatment Overseas Program – Guidelines for applicants
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Read these guidelines before completing the Medical Treatment Overseas Program application form.
These guidelines include:
- eligibility criteria
- assistance to eligible applicants
- method of application
- assessment process
- proposed treating facility
- funding received from other sources
- follow-up contact in relation to approved applicants
- what the program's financial assistance covers and does not cover
- acquittal procedure