Life Saving Drugs Program – Infantile-onset lysosomal acid-lipase deficiency disease (LAL-D) – Initial application
This form does not display correctly in all web browsers. If the form is not displaying correctly, please use Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
For all browsers you can use the form by saving the PDF to your device and opening it with your PDF software.
Right-click on the Download link and select ‘Save link as’, then choose a destination on your device to save the file.
You can then open the file in a PDF reader and type into the fields.
You will need to save the form to your device to add a digital signature, or you can print and sign the hard copy.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This form includes:
- information about the application process and timelines
- treating physician’s responsibilities
- privacy notice and patient consent
- health professional details
- dosing details
- eligibility requirements and test results
- treating physician’s declaration
- application checklist.