We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The report and the presentation outline results of modelling the impact of COVID-19 in Australia.
The report covers:
- Planning a response
- Our response to COVID-19
- Modelling the impact on intensive care capacity
- Broader health system capacity building
- Continuing to build the evidence base
The presentation covers:
- Purpose of modelling
- Where we are now
- Modelled uncontrolled pandemic
- Measures to flatten the curve
- More realistic models and plans
Part of a collection: