Donor human milk banking in Australia – issues and background paper
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- what is a human milk bank
- international context
- re-emergence of milk banks in Australia
- clinical need
- recipient population
- risk considerations
- donor payment and cost recovery issues
- cost benefit of human milk banking
- stakeholder needs
- other considerations
- Australian regulatory framework and considerations
- biologicals regulatory framework.