Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information for permanent aged care residents – emergency leave
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- Use of emergency leave during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Do I have to pay any fees while on emergency leave?
- Can I take emergency leave now?
- Can I use emergency leave for a hospital stay?
- What if I have used my social leave and exceeded my allocated days during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- I have exceeded my social leave balance during the COVID-19 pandemic. What if I have paid fees to the aged care home in order to keep my place?
- What help is available in the home if I want to move out of my residential aged care facility and live with my family during COVID-19?
- What happens if I do not want to go back to my aged care home?
Part of a collection: