Coronavirus (COVID-19) early aero-medical evacuation of COVID-19 cases and contacts from remote communities
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This guidance document includes:
- options for public health management of cases of COVID-19 in a remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- aero-medical evacuations for public health reasons versus evacuation for clinical reasons
- return of patients to community
- coordination and triage of evacuations
- rationale and mode of evacuation of cases
- infection prevention and control principles in evacuating cases and contacts
- other considerations
Read it together with Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for aeromedical retrieval of patients.