BreastScreen Australia NQMC – DGMA framework
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The purpose of the DGMA Framework is to:
- outline the requirement to undergo a DGMA, as outlined in the BSA Accreditation Handbook, and how the assessment process works
- outline the requirements against which Services and State Coordination Units (SCUs) are assessed
- describe how Services/SCUs and Data Assessors should approach this assessment, including the
- questions that should be asked
- types of evidence that should be taken into account