Australia's Long Term National Health Plan
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The Long Term National Health Plan includes:
- The 2030 mental health vision, including a new strategy specifically for children under 12 years
- The 10-year Primary Health Care Plan
- Continued improvement of private health insurance
- The 10-year National Preventive Health Strategy
- The 10-year Medical Research Future Fund investment plan.