ATAGI advice on seasonal influenza vaccines in 2022
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has developed advice for immunisation providers regarding the administration of 2022 seasonal influenza vaccines.
It includes information about:
- the influenza vaccines available for use in Australia in 2022, by age
- influenza virus strains included in the 2022 seasonal influenza vaccines
- timing of vaccination, including for travel and co-administration with COVID-19 vaccines
- vaccination for pregnant women
- eligibility for influenza vaccines funded under the National Immunisation Program (NIP)
- medical conditions that are associated with an increased risk of influenza complications.