2023 Influenza vaccination – Program advice for vaccination providers
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Order this resource
You can order this resource by contacting National Mailing and Marketing:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 02 6269 1080
Quote the order ID number above, the quantity of the resource you wish to order and provide your delivery address.
This fact sheet provides advice for vaccination providers on administering National Immunisation Program (NIP) influenza vaccines in 2023, including information about:
- eligibility for free influenza vaccines
- vaccination timing
- influenza vaccination information specific to the funded cohorts:
- children 6 months to less than 5 years
- people aged 65 years and over
- people who are medically at-risk
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- pregnant women
- NIP influenza vaccines by age group
- reporting influenza vaccinations to the Australian Immunisation Register
This advice should be read in conjunction with the annual ATAGI advice on seasonal influenza vaccines.