FOI request 938 – Briefs on residential aged care funding reforms
The information released on this page relate to the effect of the Aged care funding instrument indexation freezes and changes to the scoring matrix for Aged care providers.
Meeting brief(s) – Residential aged care funding reforms
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document looks at Residential aged care funding reforms and it includes:
- Meeting brief(s)
- Ministerial information request(s)
- Question time brief – Aged care funding reform
- Budget estimates for 2018-2019 on residential care viability / profitability
- Information brief – viability of residential aged care services
- Hot issue(s) – residential aged care sector viability