Coronavirus (COVID-19) at a glance infographic collection
A collection of daily infographics providing a quick view of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Australia each day since 5 April 2020.
This collection contains infographics published each day to present the daily situation of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia. We publish the previous day’s graphic each morning, except on Monday, when we publish the graphics from Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Each infographic shows:
- total number of cases, recoveries and deaths
- cases admitted to hospitals and ICUs
- number of tests done and their status
- a graph showing daily number of reported cases
- cases in aged care services
- a graph showing cases by age and gender
- a graph showing deaths by age and gender
- cases and deaths by state and territory
- cases by source of infection
- public health response measures
View the latest information on our current situation and case numbers page.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.