This collection contains infographics published regularly to present the situation of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia.
Each infographic shows:
- total number of cases, recoveries and deaths
- cases admitted to hospitals and ICUs
- number of tests done and their status
- a graph showing daily number of reported cases
- cases in aged care services
- a graph showing cases by age and gender
- a graph showing deaths by age and gender
- cases and deaths by state and territory
- cases by source of infection
- public health response measures.
Daily COVID-19 data reports have moved to a national interactive COVID-19 weekly trends report.
The COVID-19 weekly trends report provides key data and analysis for the previous week.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.