About the initiative
The Accelerated Research Investment initiative supported research in areas of unmet need and encouraged innovative research approaches and solutions. It has been consolidated into the Emerging Priorities and Consumer-Driven Research (EPCDR) initiative.
Why is was important
The initiative supported projects leading to:
- new possibilities for cures for conditions that are difficult to treat
- the development of new treatments and innovative technologies
- better access to clinical trials and clinical research.
The initiative aimed to:
- improve patient outcomes
- stimulate research into areas of unmet need
- provide better access to innovative treatments and new technologies.
Who worked with us
The Business Grants Hub handled the grants.
For more information, contact us.