MRFF Indigenous health research grants:
- are led by Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander individuals, communities or organisations
- focus on culturally appropriate practices and interventions
- deliver outcomes that are a priority for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
- build the capacity, capability and leadership of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander researchers.
Indigenous health research grants have been provided through the MRFF’s:
- Indigenous Health Research Fund
- Improving the Health and Wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mothers and Babies grant opportunity.