In partnership with GPEx and the Jodi Lee Foundation, we invite GPs, practice nurses and their clinics to attend a free 30-minute webinar. The webinar focuses on the skills and knowledge you need to support your patient’s participation in the National Bowel Cancer Screening Program.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- the roles of the GP and practice nurse
- patient eligibility and relevant clinical information
- how to complete the bowel cancer screening home test
- understanding test results
- where to find further tools and resources.
Learn more about the webinar from Dr Ginni Mansberg, a GP and Jodi Lee Foundation Board Member.