Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- The Australian Government is investing $8 million into seven collaborative research projects to better support the health and wellbeing of all Australians, under the Partnership Project.
- Read the transcript for Minister Butler's speech on the 10th anniversary of tobacco plain packaging.
- The Australian Government is accelerating Australia’s efforts to eliminate HIV transmission.
- Read the transcript for Minister Butler's doorstop on tobacco control reforms; plain packaging laws; vaping; eating disorders.
- Read the transcript of the radio interview with Minister Butler and Raf Epstein, ABC Melbourne on tobacco control and vaping.
- As Australia marks the 10th anniversary of Labor’s world-leading tobacco plain packaging laws, the Australian Government is reigniting the fight against tobacco addiction with new measures.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.