Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts.
- The Australian Government is providing $1.7 million to Eating Disorders Families Australia to deliver tailored support to families and others caring for people with eating disorders.
- Communities in the Goldfields region are set to benefit from improved health care following Australian Government investment in local health education and clinical training.
- A new permanent Head to Health adult mental health service is now open in Mount Gambier, providing free access to quality mental health care for people living in the region.
- The people of Armadale and surrounding areas have access to free, quality mental health support with a new Head to Health adult mental health service now open.
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia National Conference
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the 18th Congress of the International Society for the Study of Personality Disorders.
- Residents of Hawkesbury and surrounds now have permanent access to free quality adult mental health supports with the opening of Hawkesbury Head to Health.
- Read the transcript of Assistant Minister McBride's interview with Scott Levi on the Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital; national skills agreement; fee-free TAFE.
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the Rural Medicine Australia Conference 2023 in Hobart
- Read the transcript of Assistant Minister McBride's press conference in Orange on First Nations health; Voice to Parliament; listening driving better solutions; World Mental Health Day.