Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts.
- Read the transcript of Minister McBride and Tom Oriti's radio interview on mental health, rural health, Black Dog Institute funding, GP shortages, Voice to Parliament, and the pandemic.
- The Australian Government has invested $1.7 million to extend The Essential Network (TEN) project until 30 June 2024.
- The Australian Government is funding communities on Tasmania’s east coast and the Gippsland region of Victoria to find local solutions to their health challenges.
Minister Clare, Assistant Minister McBride and Dr Gordon Reid doorstop at the Central Coast - 2 February 2023Read the transcript for Assistant Minister McBride's doorstop at Gorokan Public School with Minister for Education Jason Clare and Member for Robertson Dr Gordon Reid.
- The Australian Government is investing $203.7 million this year to help young people in every single school across the country through the rollout of the Student Wellbeing Boost.
- The Government is investing $7.8 million in interpreting services through Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS) National for people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
- The Australian Government will invest $8.5 million to support those with a lived experience of mental health to shape the policies and programs that affect them.
- The Australian-NSW Government Bilateral Regional Health Forum was held in Tamworth today.
- The Australian Government is investing $8 million into seven collaborative research projects to better support the health and wellbeing of all Australians, under the Partnership Project.
- A new headspace centre has opened in Taree, providing young people with the support they need for their mental health and wellbeing.