Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- The Australian Government’s aged care reforms are already delivering with the latest financial outlook showing a sector providing more minutes of care per resident, while recovering to a more stable and sustainable setting.
- The Australian Government is providing $1.4 million to Killarney Memorial Aged Care to trial a holistic team-based healthcare approach in rural and remote communities in the Southern Downs region in Queensland.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to Western Australians with a provider for the Midland Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised, following an Expression of Interest process.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to people on the South Coast, with the Batemans Bay Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) opening from 4 December 2023. The Batemans Bay Medicare UCC is located at 7 Pacific Street.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's speech at the World AIDS Day Parliamentary Breakfast.
- Alice Springs residents will have better access to health care, with the opening of a new Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC).
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.