Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- The Tuggeranong community will soon have a safe place to access free mental health support, with a new Head to Health mental health service for adults receiving funding and set to open next year.
- The Australian Government today launched the Stronger Medicare Awards, to honour those who have made a significant contribution to Australia’s primary care sector.
- Grant guidelines for the Australian Government’s $200 million Play Our Way program are now available, so applicants can begin preparing their submissions ahead of the grant round officially opening next month.
- Read Assistant Minister Kearney's doorstop on a new specialised endometriosis and pelvic pain GP clinic in Bardon
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference on the Australian Government funding $50 million to develop world-leading artificial hearts.
- The Australian Government is opening a specialised Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain GP Clinic in Bardon in Brisbane, providing women with expert, multidisciplinary care and a one-stop option for diagnosis, intervention, and treatment.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.