Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Raf Epstein on the new influencer-led vaping campaign; next steps of vaping reform; private health insurance.
Radio interview with Minister Butler and Craig Reucassel, ABC Radio Sydney Breakfast - 29 February 2024Read the interview with Minister Butler and Craig Reucassel on the new influencer-led vaping campaign; next steps of vaping reform; snus; private health insurance.
- The Australian Government has accepted the latest advice from from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) on the National COVID-19 Vaccine Program for 2024.
- Older Australians and their families can now see how much aged care services are spending on their care, food, wages and more as the Albanese Government continues to improve the sector.
- Read the transcript from Minister Butler's press conference on vaping, private health insurance, tobacco and the Community Pharmacy Agreement.
- The Australian Government’s world leading vaping reforms are progressing, with the next stage of import restrictions taking effect from 1 March, as well as the launch of a government communications campaign targeting youth vaping.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.