Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- Australia now has the legislation in place to underpin our renewed fight against tobacco and protect the next generation from the devastating impacts of smoking.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference in Canberra on the new era of tobacco control; hospital agreement.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to Western Australians with a provider for the Broome Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised, following an Expression of Interest process.
- Read Minister Butler's interview with Sabra Lane on National Cabinet Strengthening Medicare measures; NDIS review.
- Read Minister Butler's interview with Sylvia Jeffreys on $1.2 billion Strengthening Medicare measures.
- The Australian Government’s aged care reforms are already delivering with the latest financial outlook showing a sector providing more minutes of care per resident, while recovering to a more stable and sustainable setting.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.