Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- An opinion piece from the Minister for Health and Aged Care on eliminating HIV in Australia.
- The Australian Government is investing $9.8 million to support the early research careers of outstanding health and medical graduates through the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Postgraduate Scholarship scheme.
- Read Assistant Minister McBride's speech at the Rural GPs Conference in Coogee.
- The Albanese Government is investing billions of dollars to increase the Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) price to $253.82 from 1 December 2023.
- The Government has today tabled its response to an inquiry considering how to give Australian patients timely access to new drugs and novel medical technologies.
- The Australian Government is providing $1.7 million to Eating Disorders Families Australia to deliver tailored support to families and others caring for people with eating disorders.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.