Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- EO&E TRANSCRIPT
TRIPLE J HACK
TUESDAY, 28 NOVEMBER 2023
TOPIC: Next steps on vaping reforms.
- The new Support at Home Program will be delivered in two stages to minimise disruption and ensure continuity of care for older people.
- Read Minister Butler's press conference at Parliament House about the next steps on vaping reforms.
- The first stage of Australia's new vaping reforms are set to commence on 1 January, with further protections implemented and strengthened over the course of 2024.
- The Australian Government is investing over $700,000 to develop a new treatment that targets a type of childhood brain cancer with no known cure or treatment options, known as diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG).
- The Australian Government has restored the ability of midwives to deliver care to women who labour in their home before a planned birth in hospital.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.