Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- Australia and France continue to strengthen their positive and longstanding relationship, with the signing of a new Declaration of Intent to increase sporting cooperation.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Paul Serratore about the Government delivering Medicare Urgent Care Clinics.
- The Australian Government will partner with several Pacific island countries to boost capacity to collect and analyse health data, with the establishment of a Pacific Health Information Support Hub.
Minister for Health and Aged Care and Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health – press conference in Alice Springs – 20 September 2023Read the transcript of Minister Butler's and Senator McCarthy's press conference in Alice Springs about the opening of two Medicare Urgent Care Clinics in the Northern Territory, investment in central Australia, and Voice to Parliament.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Katie Woolf about CareFlight, Medicare Urgent Care Clinics, hospital pressures and aged care bed.
- The Albanese Government is delivering on its commitment to Darwin and Alice Springs residents with the opening of two Medicare Urgent Care Clinics (UCC).
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.