Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- The Australian Labor Government is investing over $24 million in health and medical research focusing on women’s health to develop targeted treatments and improve health outcomes.
- Read Assistant Minister Kearney's speech to the 2023 Senior Australian of the Year Lunch in Canberra.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference on Medicare; bulk-billing; Strengthening Medicare Taskforce; Better Access; and mental health.
- An updated and strengthened National Medicines Policy (NMP) has been delivered to the Australian Government.
- Next month, more than 500,000 people are expected to celebrate in Sydney WorldPride 2023 – a global LGBTIQ+ festival that will attract visitors to Australia from around the world.
- Read the transcript of the television interview with Minister Butler and Laura Tingle on Medicare; general practice and COVID.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.