Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- The Albanese Government is supporting specialist training for First Nations doctors and medical students with the Australian Indigenous Doctors Association (AIDA) receiving a $900,000 funding boost.
- Australians will benefit from better medicine use thanks to nearly $26 million in programs funded by the Albanese Government.
- The Albanese Government is delivering on its commitment to make it easier for residents of the Central Coast to get the urgent care they need with providers selected for their two Medicare Urgent Care Clinics (Medicare UCC).
Minister for Aged Care and Sport – interview on Associated Press Television Network – 20 September 2023Read the transcript of Minister Wells's interview about Brisbane Olympics/Paralympics, Commonwealth Games, gender equity, and the FIFA World Cup bid.
- Read the transcript of Minister Wells's interview about her official visit to France, global sport, FIFA World Cup, and Rugby World Cup.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Rebekah Lowe about a new Medicare Urgent Care Clinic in Mount Gambier, one of four new Clinics opening in South Australia.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.