You can narrow down the results using the filters
- The Australian Government is providing $1.4 million to Killarney Memorial Aged Care to trial a holistic team-based healthcare approach in rural and remote communities in the Southern Downs region in Queensland.
- The Australian Government’s aged care reforms are already delivering with the latest financial outlook showing a sector providing more minutes of care per resident, while recovering to a more stable and sustainable setting.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to people on the South Coast, with the Batemans Bay Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) opening from 4 December 2023. The Batemans Bay Medicare UCC is located at 7 Pacific Street.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to Western Australians with a provider for the Midland Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised, following an Expression of Interest process.
- The Australian Government has launched Australia’s first National Health and Climate Strategy that is aimed at ensuring our health system can meet the challenges of climate change.
- An extra 160 medical students each year will begin end-to-end rural medical training at six new medical school programs in rural communities, thanks to a $90 million investment from the Australian Government.
- The Australian Government is providing $2.8 million to fund preliminary exploratory work on the establishment of a new medical school in the Northern Territory.
- Alice Springs residents will have better access to health care, with the opening of a new Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC).
- Read the transcript of Assistant Minister Kearney's speech on the launch of Australia's National Health and Climate Strategy.
- Read Assistant Minister Kearney's speech launching Australia's National Health and Climate Strategy.
- An opinion piece from the Minister for Health and Aged Care on eliminating HIV in Australia.
- The Albanese Government is investing billions of dollars to increase the Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) price to $253.82 from 1 December 2023.
- The Australian Government is investing $9.8 million to support the early research careers of outstanding health and medical graduates through the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Postgraduate Scholarship scheme.
- On the eve of World AIDS Day, the Australian Government has released the report of the HIV Taskforce
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's speech at the dedication ceremony to unveil the National Site of Recognition for thalidomide survivors and their families.
- Netball is an intrinsic part of Australian sport and that is why the Australian Government already provides almost $4m in annual funding to support the Diamonds and participation initiatives.
- The Australian Government is providing $1.7 million to Eating Disorders Families Australia to deliver tailored support to families and others caring for people with eating disorders.
- The Government has today tabled its response to an inquiry considering how to give Australian patients timely access to new drugs and novel medical technologies.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's speech at the World AIDS Day Parliamentary Breakfast.
- The Albanese Government and the Australian Parliament, on behalf of the people of Australia has today offered a full, unreserved and overdue apology to all thalidomide survivors, their families, loved ones and carers.
- Read Minister Butler's press conference at Parliament House about the next steps on vaping reforms.
- EO&E TRANSCRIPT
TRIPLE J HACK
TUESDAY, 28 NOVEMBER 2023
TOPIC: Next steps on vaping reforms.
- The new Support at Home Program will be delivered in two stages to minimise disruption and ensure continuity of care for older people.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Dave Marchese about the next steps on vaping reforms.
- The first stage of Australia's new vaping reforms are set to commence on 1 January, with further protections implemented and strengthened over the course of 2024.