- This animation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families explains all you need to know about childhood vaccinations.
- This short animation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families explains that vaccines have been carefully tested, to protect us from diseases.
- This short animation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families explains how vaccination provides protection against diseases that can make little ones very sick.
- Child Health Nurse Tisha Waigana from Kwinana, Western Australia, explains the importance of childhood immunisation.
- Registered Nurse Kristy Lee Wickey from Wagga Wagga, Western New South Wales addresses common questions from parents about childhood immunisation.
- Health worker Florianna Bero from Thursday Island in Queensland talks about why parents should get their kids immunised.
- Advanced Health Worker Irene Nicholls from Mackay in Central Queensland discusses how immunisation protects children.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.