Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- Read the transcript for Assistant Minister McBride's doorstop at Parliament House, Canberra on 8 February 2023, on the Jenkins Report and workplace safety, and COVID-19 booster vaccines.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference on COVID-19, ATAGI advice and vaccine doses; aged care and health workforce, and hospital discharge.
- The Australian Government has accepted advice from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) that all adults who have not had a COVID-19 booster or a confirmed case in the past six months can now get another booster.
- Read the transcript of Minister McBride and Tom Oriti's radio interview on mental health, rural health, Black Dog Institute funding, GP shortages, Voice to Parliament, and the pandemic.
- Read Assistant Minister Kearney's speech to the Ovarian Cancer Foundation's Teal Ribbon Breakfast in Canberra on the 7th of February 2023. Check against delivery
- The Australian Government has invested $1.7 million to extend The Essential Network (TEN) project until 30 June 2024.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.